Tuesday, January 11, 2011

dream is possible History

i still remember when i was young i use to help my grandmother to peel onion and garlic for her cooking.... that time i juz around 7 years old....so that time i really hate to do that....
but when i was around 10 years old....i was the person who helps my mum to do all the kitchen works...
.so there is my interest start on cookin
g and food....
i love to watch cooking
shows since that...dream to be as the celebrity chef in tht cooking shows.....at times when nobody at home i will act like doing cooking show at my house kitchen with cook some simple dish such as omelet, cucur and so on. i still remember i will make it like real show.....plus ask my sister to be my assistant in tht acting cooking show....help me to do some mise en place....washing and so on.....
tht time it was a fun for me n never think tht i really will be a
chef in future.....whn my family or teachers in school ask me wht is ur ambition...i will said,i want to be a lawyer.....but whn i was finish my SPM and result was release...all the people around me start to ask me again wht are u going to do nw??????
after i really spend some time n think wht are my interest actually since i
was young i realise tht i love to cook and do some research about food......so i plan to take some course which related to food industry.....and i found Hospitality management in food
service of Tarcollege(Perak).
when i start my college life i still thinking is tht i choose a correct course and college for me??
??is tht suits me???
but finally i realize i choose a correct course and college
....its really make me think out of shell......


1 comment:

  1. Good choice for you~~ hahahahaaa!!
    I believe you can be the chef of the world for your coming future ^^
    Jia you my brother.... fighting!

    ReplyDelete