Monday, January 24, 2011

Do not hav the heart to leave.....

this 5th sem break really a bit long than other semester tht i go through......but i plan to do some part-time job in kampar seems the sem break is around 1 month...plus i also need some money for go to a competition in june....in Penang....whn starting i cant get any job during sem break start....juz got a job during chinese new year......its start on 29th untill 6th at 21 cafe..... but after tht i got another job at vegas cafe but its after chinese new year....its good after i work in 21 cafe then can continue work in Vegas cafe for few week......
so 27th i already want leave my hometown and back kampar.....but juz feel do not hav the heart to leave my family.......
whtever also hav to move on.....haizzzzzzzzzzzz
i juz realize my life with family really short....juz 17 years...after tht already leave family and go out 4 further studies.......so one sem meet my family juz once or twice only........after finish studies...sure start working life d.....so i really like to spend my time with my family as much as i can....even nw i stay in kampar far away from my family....but really thank God....with his blessing my relationship with my family really very good and the love with them is more and more not less......yuhooooooooooooooooooooo
i love my family.....they are priceless gift for me from God.......i sure will make them proud....

No comments:

Post a Comment